With this kind of stencilling, the design is cut from a film to create gaps showing the final marking. This stencil is then placed on the substrate and spray paint is applied to produce your sign directly on the final surface after the stencil is removed.
- Suitable for rounded surfaces
- Dimensional stability (no removal for at least 48 hrs)
- Resistant to creases, delamination and outdoor elements
- Removable in one piece
- No alteration of the substrate
- One- or two-part varnish option to seal the contours of films
ECA L 3143