Polyester and Polycarbonate Labels
Polyester and polycarbonate labels are mainly used outdoors where they ensure high printing resistance and durability.
- water-, solvent- and dust-proof
- resistant to humidity and temperature variations, making them ideal for outdoor use
- mirror printing on reverse side
- various finishes available: matt, satin, gloss with anti-scratch, UV-resistant and abrasion-resistant protections
- range of textures: grainy, soft or brushed
- possibility of inserting translucent, transparent or hidden zones or adding textures via thermoforming or embossing (keys, finger guides or braille inscriptions)
Polycarbonate (cheapest option) and polyester (better durability) in various thicknesses and with multiple properties.
Indoor & Outdoor Signs Event Signs Shop/Store Signs Industrial marking Membrane Keypads Window Graphics Labels Sublimation Covering