License Plate Stickers
License plates can be made from printed film decals affixed to vehicles or machines to indicate their registration number and facilitate identification. They can have a fixed portion (letters and/or numbers) and a variable part that is incremented.
- Suitable for various surfaces: flat, rounded, slightly concave, convex, etc.
- High dimensional stability
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations
- Various coatings: anti-scratch, anti-graffiti, UV-resistant
- Different finishes: gloss, matt or satin
- Transfer paper is applied to the letters for easy license plate installation
Flexible PVC film.
350V 00 5116 ind B: French license plate standard
350V 00 5115 ind C: Swedish license plate standard